bit by the craft bug

Well i don't think it got announced but we are having a lil girl. I'm so excited to meet her and she is due in 4 wks. well there is certain things I've made for my kids but this time i got started and just kept going. This is the first blanket i've made i want to make a couple more

These are hooded towels. it was so fun to do it w. pink and purple

This is a sling. my mom helped me make it. once we got it started and figured out the directions that must of been written by a man it came together easily
I stayed up til 3:30 making these burp clothes and watched the gold medal Usa vs spain basketball game.
i just finished this too. its for Ean but now i can start on the babys. i ordered it from Joanns.com. can't wait for it to get here

3 comments:

Ramanda said...

Shelly! You are my crafty hero and you are ready to pop to boot! So so cute!!! Where did youget your fabrics? I am so excited for you to have a little pink around! Hope you're not too hot and miserable.

Jon and Briana said...

Awesome you are having a girl! that is exciting news! You are a trooper with all of those gorgeous crafts, i especially love the burp cloths!

I am Laura said...

You will love having a girl and you are so crafty.