Coming to a ultrasound tech near you ***updated***

tomorrow we should know what our baby will be... my appointment is at 10 am so i will post as soon as i get a chance and let everyone know if our lil contortionist gave up its secret or if we have to wait for 12 wks to know. so everyone send some open leg vibes

here is what i look like at 28 wks



Just thought i would throw this in cause he is so darn cute


***Update****


Well its official....
Its most defiantly a


BABY!!!!!!

I cheated and went to the hospital instead of waiting lol....
The tech says everything looks good but because the baby was back up laying face down w. its legs tucked up under it he couldn't tell... and trust me he tried give me a couple days and i may have the bruises to show for it. he did however get some good pics of the face which is what is above... the balls next to the face is its hands.... the 2nd pic is a 3D one and can see my bone there too... it was so cute even if it is stubborn... it also wieghed 2 lbs 11 oz... so i guess we now have to wait til it makes it entry into the world to know for sure....

3 comments:

I am Laura said...

Can't wait to find out! Keep them open baby:)

Jon and Briana said...

yes open vibes! I have never wished for that before this will be fun and new! Good luck!

Jon and Briana said...

oh I am sorry my vibes were not strong enough! I guess we can all wait! Have fun!