Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts


1 i love being a mom
2 i love being a wife
3 i love to craft, mostly scrapbooking
4 Purple is my favorite color Green is my 2nd favorite.
5 i don't know what to fact to give that people actually care about
6 I love to play softball and basketball, but not watch other then my kids
7 Laundry is my downfall. i can wash and dry all day but getting to folding kicks my butt
8 I'm very excited for summer
9 i like to listen to Dave Ramsey
10 I love my hubby MTLIS
11 I like facebook its fun to see what ppl are up too
12 i have awesome brothers.
13 I have more black shirts then other colors
14 i don't feel old enough to have a six yr old or be 28
15 i'm glad i never have to go back to high school. though i miss alot of the ppl. and had alot of good memories

1 comment:

Marlynn said...

YOu know I love purple too! Green and purple my favs. I thought I was following your blog, but I'm not so now I'm going to follow!