I was bored so i decided to take pictures of Teslie w. her lil dresses and bows. it was so fun she lit up every time the camera went off. it was so stinkin fun and i think Ean was a lil jealous.

Having a lil girl is just a blast. i love her to death. I love my boys but it is different for her. i definalty think having 2 boys first has made having a girl that much more fun. I hope that we can be as good of friends as she grows as my mom and i have been.

Teslie is working on getting rdy to walk. She loves to be on the move and just wants to be where the boys are. She also tries to follow me around the house as i clean and gets so upset that she can't keep up. She is also currently working on Teething. She has 2 on the botton and one on the top that is broke thru. But there is still one breaking thru on the top and it makes her so onery. I really can't wait til she is done and goes back to my happy lil princess.





And here are my beautiful boys so they arn't left out
When i was taking the photos Ean kept sitting down and smiling so i would take his picture. Here is one of the ones i got. he is really starting to talk and he is definitely mommas lil man. he loves the outdoors and is a wanderer you can't turn your back on him when he is outside or he disappears and i find him on one of the neighbors 4 wheelers or riding lawn mowers.
This is Daysons Easter outfit. he looks so very handsome in it. I really can't believe this fall my baby will be five. He won't start Kindergarted this yr because he misses the deadline. But really i'm glad. He will get to be one of the oldest instead of the youngest in his class.

3 comments:
The pink dress with flowers looks almost exactly like a dress I made Lily. I'll have her wear it to church sunday so you can see the similarity.
What a cutie! Lily makes a cheesy "cheese" face whenever I get the camera out.
way cute! i love all the pictures. that pink dress is darling
Hi! I'm one of Dayton's old friends from back in the day! Your kids are absolutely gorgeous! I was hoping one of my two would be redheads, but no luck so far! Your blog is so cute! I love the pics of your girl all dressed up! I'm the same way...I love my boy but there is just something about little girls, huh.
Post a Comment