the joker


isn't she beautiful. or this a she's just cute cause i'm her mom situation. Teslie and i have thrush and this beautiful purple grin is from the meds we are using to try and clear it up. We are blessing her this Sunday and i'm really hoping she isn't still purple by then.

This is the proud big brother. he really loves his baby. though it cracks me up cause he is still having a hard time remembering her name. he will ask me "mom whats my baby's name again"
This is her new halloween bow i got from allthingsribbon.com. i found this one when i was looking for a bow for her blessing. i ordered em Friday and the came today i was totally impressed

8 comments:

I am Laura said...

so sad about having thrush and that it turned her purple, but she could be a good joker for halloween. That is so funny that Dayson can't remember her name. Hopefully one day it will stick. She is gorgeous.

To answer your question on my blog. I really and feeling fine with this pregnancy except I have headaches a lot. I woke up with one today and it is really bad. Other than that all is well.

Holly Jo said...

She really is beautiful Sorry you guys are going through thrush. Hopefully you get through it soon.

Liza said...

Hi Shelly.. It's me Liza, from Rifle.I'm soo adding you to my blog! I can't belive you had a little girl. Congrats, my friend!!

Lonni said...

Wow! What a beauty! Dayson is so cute too! We miss you guys. Hope you guys get over thrush soon. I remember how miserable that is! Glad you updated the blog!!!

bullfrogranch said...

HI Shelly, Sorry to hear about the thrush. Not fun, but a cute picture anyway. Hang in there, this too shall pass. Take Care.

Whitney said...

Love you guys time for another post... we love to see pictures of the kids so please keep updating.

Jen said...

She is adorable!

Whitney said...

I am exited to come see you guys tomarrow. :)