in sept it will be 5


thats right for those who don't know we will be having another lil bundle of joy come Sept. i was officially 16 wks on Sunday. I'm due on Dayson's birthday Sept 21st. so both of us will be getting a wonderful birthday present and belated Christmas gift.
Well tomorrow I'm headed to the dr for my monthly ob appointment. I'm really excited and nervous. I always feel 10x better when I've heard the lil heartbeat. i think I've started to feel it move but it could always just be a air bubble and the unknown makes me so nervous. We also find out tomorrow when we will get our big u/s though I'm not sure we are going to find out whether its a boy or girl. I'm kinda thinking i might enjoy the surprise. but I'm horrible at waiting for my birthday and Christmas and this is an even better gift that i can peek at. i'll update tomorrow how the appointment went and download the first u/s we got

update: The dr went good the heartbeat was 150 and we found it instantly which is great. The dr said good your problems list is still empty. the dr also gave me the order for the U/s and said i could do it anytime after 18 wks but before my next appointment on may 8th.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Sweet well i would like to know what it is so hurry up and give me a niece already.

Love Uncle Dan

caligirlinfl said...

I am so excited for you! I always wanted to keep the gender a surprise too, but we found out both times anyway. Maybe next time....

Holly Jo said...

Congreats Shelly!!! how excited!!!!!