(Ean at 5 months)
Well my baby is 6 months old... time sure flies when you have kids... I'm so glad he is getting older cause having young babies can be so hard but it also makes me sad cause he has been such a joy and I'll have to be pregnant all over again to cuddle another newborn.
Babies are so fun... all their Lil milestones they go thru...
Solids has been fun for Ean... he loves food. you can not eat or drink in his line of sight or he will throw a fit til you share.
He has also started to army crawl. I'm really not ready for him to be moving. but he loves it. now he can go where he wants and i have to go looking for him.
he has this fascination w. cords he will crawl across the house to pull a cord.
Today he started to reach for you when you go to pick him up and i think he is already kinda partial to mommy, which i love cause dayson was such a daddy's boy, he only reached for dayton once today and wanted me probably cause i mean food.
(Ean 6 months)

.jpg)
1 comment:
I love the picture with the huge eyes. He is so cute. You make cute kids.
Post a Comment